More than a year's work went into the newest Inside Out book by Microsoft Press, I was happy to see it cross the finish last year and go into publication in February.
Here's a link dump of all the things in and around the book:
- All our sample scripts are in a public Github repo.
- I wrote an article about my writing experience for the book, on LinkedIn.
- The author team and our tech editor did a fun survey towards the end of the edits.
- I'm giving a webinar through Sparkhound tomorrow, March 8, at 10AM CT on the "Business Case for SQL Server 2017".
- Save 40% on SQL Server 2017 Administration Inside Out book or eBook with this cryptic, difficult-to-remember discount code: "SQL" until May 2018.
- or on Amazon or Kindle devices
- There's an accompanying training video series produced by Pearson.
The writing team, in cover order: